SDBMX.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego BMX Forums for San Diego BMX Discussions, San Diego BMX Information, San Diego BMX Bike Gallery, San Diego BMX Videos, San Diego BMX Racing, San Diego BMX Guide, San Diego Old Schoool BMX, San Diego Bike Shop Talk, San Diego BMX Racing

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FACEBOOK  BLOG  

Son's Haro X3 Stolen - FOUND

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rowdy61

Son's Haro X3 Stolen - FOUND Empty
PostSubject: Son's Haro X3 Stolen - FOUND   Son's Haro X3 Stolen - FOUND EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:27 am

Well it seems the bike was stolen by a nieghbor and their friends. Fortunately for us they are not very bright. My daughter and her friend saw them riding it down by the beach, confronted them (of course they said they found it), and took the bike back. My son will be pretty excited, he's at camp this week so he doesn't know his bike is back, he'll now be able to get that 25 - 9 conversion kit he was saving for.

Thanks to those that were keeping an eye out for this bike.

Pete

My son's (he's 11) 08 Haro X3 was stolen last week and it was his pride and joy. I just thought I'd let you guys know just in case you see it while cruising the ads or out on the street . It was taken from the garage last Wednesday and most likely by someone who knew the bike because that was all that was taken. BTW, this happened up in the Encinitas area.

There were a few things done to it to make it stand out from a stock model. It was bright green including the bars and forks, gyro removed and replaced with a white brake cable and new lever, it also has a purple anodized 28t chainwheel (sorry I don't remember the make but real easy to spot), a funky multi colored chain, and green anodized nipples on the rear wheel (hard to notice).

Here's a pic of him when he first got it before mods. $100 if you find it or bring me the puss that steals a bike form a 11 year old.

I can be contacted at psoland@yahoo.com

Thanks guys.

Son's Haro X3 Stolen - FOUND IndianHills1-08121a

Last edited by rowdy61 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brian itzaina
Admin
brian itzaina

PostSubject: Re: Son's Haro X3 Stolen - FOUND   Son's Haro X3 Stolen - FOUND EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:00 pm

sorry to hear that, scan craigslist and keep an eye open and lets try to find this
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiddenvalleybicycle.com
bmxsandiego
Admin
bmxsandiego

PostSubject: Glad you found the bike!   Son's Haro X3 Stolen - FOUND EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:25 am

We're all glad you found the bike.
Karma.......yeah, those guys should be getting some returned karma soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDBMX.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son's Haro X3 Stolen - FOUND   Son's Haro X3 Stolen - FOUND Empty

Back to top Go down

Son's Haro X3 Stolen - FOUND
Page 1 of 1