SDBMX.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego BMX Forums for San Diego BMX Discussions, San Diego BMX Information, San Diego BMX Bike Gallery, San Diego BMX Videos, San Diego BMX Racing, San Diego BMX Guide, San Diego Old Schoool BMX, San Diego Bike Shop Talk, San Diego BMX Racing

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FACEBOOK  BLOG  

STOLEN BIKE Purple Black and White WTP Recore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ftwmikedero

STOLEN BIKE Purple Black and White WTP Recore Empty
PostSubject: STOLEN BIKE Purple Black and White WTP Recore   STOLEN BIKE Purple Black and White WTP Recore EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:21 pm

I forgot to lock up my bike last night and someone ended up taking it. Funny thing is I am in the Navy and live on base. The person who took it is either in the Navy or a civilian working on base. Its a WeThePeople Recore, black frame, purple front rim, chrome rear rim, various other purple parts, white chain and seat. I would love to see this bike returned to me so I am offering a nice reward. If you see anyone with this bike or trying to sell it please let me know. Its stock bike with a Shadow white halflink chain. I'm pretty sure I have one of the only ones around the area so please please let me know if you see it.

text me here 224 seven one seven 4117
or email me mikedero08@gmail.com

I'll be going around to popular places today to see if anyone has the balls to be riding it around so soon. If so we are going to get into an altercation and its probably not gonna be very diplomatic.
Back to top Go down

STOLEN BIKE Purple Black and White WTP Recore
Page 1 of 1