SDBMX.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego BMX Forums for San Diego BMX Discussions, San Diego BMX Information, San Diego BMX Bike Gallery, San Diego BMX Videos, San Diego BMX Racing, San Diego BMX Guide, San Diego Old Schoool BMX, San Diego Bike Shop Talk, San Diego BMX Racing

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FACEBOOK  BLOG  

New School and Lots of Old School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deme

New School and Lots of Old School Empty
PostSubject: New School and Lots of Old School   New School and Lots of Old School EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:59 pm

I have a ton of stuff that I would love to get out of my house.
All Prices are negotiable.
Click on pics for full size or go to my photo bucket
https://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z261/demegod999/bmx/for%20sale/?start=all

Volume Ends Frame and Genesis Fork
Both Brand new never been assembled. Have all the removable brake mounts. 20.625TT
$220
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx060 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx061 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx062 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx063
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx064 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx065 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx067

83 GT Pro Nora Cup
83 Nora cup frame ("4" stamp on rear drop out) Painted Black
83 Forks Undrilled with black dirt skirt, I also have a NOS gold dirt skirt which i will include.
GT Pro bars w/ black a'me grips
Unstamped Tuff neck (painted gold)
Gold shiny side araya's Some brake rub (spokes are in ok condition) Black suzue hubs.
New Cheng shin SKINWALL compIII 1.75's
44t tuff neck chain ring painted gold
generic cromo laid back post
Viscount Aero seat
Redline single pinch fullwrap proline cranks
VP trap style pedals
I love this bike its light, fast and smooth.

I will separate this and sell the Frame Fork and bars as a set.
$550 for the complete
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bike011-1 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bike003 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bike005 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bike006
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bike008 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bike009

86 Torker
The Frame and fork have been stripped and are ready for paint or powder. I have the sticker kit for the frame and forks. everything in the pics.
$200
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx046 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx047 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx048 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx049 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx051
Here's what she looked like built. New School and Lots of Old School Th_random153

88 Torker Single top tube. I know "Torker didnt make a single top tube bike" well they did.
Same as above Torker Frame and forks have been stripped and are ready for paint/powder.
Everything in the pics.
$150
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx041 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx042 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx044
Here's what she looked like built. New School and Lots of Old School Th_IMG_2203

I will make someone a deal if they buy both Torkers, as they were sticker'd identically out of the factory

ProClass 48's will need a rebuild and spokes but rims are straight. $40
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx052 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx053

I have 2 identical sets of 48's with Joyteck hubs $70 per set
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx057 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx058 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx059

NOS Areo style seat $15
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx022 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx023 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx024

Tange Aero Forks
Great shape, perfect for the skyway T/A if ya cant find the forks.
$50
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx025 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx026 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx026

Chain Wheels

44T blue $15
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx031

44T proneck Teeth are a little beat up $7
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx032

43T Tuffneck Painted anno red $15
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx033

42T Proneck $15
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx034

43T PPP anno Gold $20
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx035

44T $10
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx036

Spiders $8 each
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx038 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx039 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx039

Box O Brakes take the whole thing $20
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx001

Cranks Unknown Am BB looseball $30
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx004

SR 170's with am BB and dust caps $60
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx005 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx006

Unknown 180's chrome some scratches $40
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx007 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx008 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx009

Race Face with Ti euro BB. These things are light 18oz with BB
$40
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx010

SR 170's with am BB and dust caps $60
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx011 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx012

Torker Stem $40
New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx015 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx017 New School and Lots of Old School Th_bmcx019
Back to top Go down
frankygt

New School and Lots of Old School Empty
PostSubject: Re: New School and Lots of Old School   New School and Lots of Old School EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:00 pm

mmm im interested in buying getting some parts mostly gt if u have any....were could i meet you Question
Back to top Go down

New School and Lots of Old School
Page 1 of 1