SDBMX.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego BMX Forums for San Diego BMX Discussions, San Diego BMX Information, San Diego BMX Bike Gallery, San Diego BMX Videos, San Diego BMX Racing, San Diego BMX Guide, San Diego Old Schoool BMX, San Diego Bike Shop Talk, San Diego BMX Racing

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FACEBOOK  BLOG  

the great experience of the cycling with the girl i loved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
supercycle

the great experience of the cycling with the girl i loved Empty
PostSubject: the great experience of the cycling with the girl i loved   the great experience of the cycling with the girl i loved EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:17 am

hi all ,
i got a very accident chance to have a ride with my GF,She loves cycling very much ,but i hat it before .And last week it was my GF's birthday ,i am short of money u know i am still a student So i went online here http://www.cycleoutfit.com and i bought a great woemen's sets for teh very cheap price just around 50usd and comes here very fast .and the important thing is ,my GF loves teh jerseys very much ,and we have a perfect night together .then now i becoem to love cycling and that website i had recommedn many friends to buy there and the ppl there are very nice .
Maybe someone like me would love it and have great experience with all ur friends ,just try it !!!
mike
Back to top Go down

the great experience of the cycling with the girl i loved
Page 1 of 1