SDBMX.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego BMX Forums for San Diego BMX Discussions, San Diego BMX Information, San Diego BMX Bike Gallery, San Diego BMX Videos, San Diego BMX Racing, San Diego BMX Guide, San Diego Old Schoool BMX, San Diego Bike Shop Talk, San Diego BMX Racing

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FACEBOOK  BLOG  

Online Buying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bike434

Online Buying Empty
PostSubject: Online Buying   Online Buying EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:25 pm

What up guys, what are your feelings on buying online??? I don't do it very often and get sketched out. But I found a website with all of the gear that I need and they have a coupon going right now so it's cheap.. Has anyone every heard of Allsportprotection.com ??? If you have and it's legit write me back. I need a bunch of new stuff and if I can gt it for cheaper I will but only if the website is legit. SO let me know if you have used them before. THat code is PRO8596 though if anyone wants to use it. Thanks. Peace
Back to top Go down
HOSHPOSH

HOSHPOSH

Online Buying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Buying   Online Buying EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Ive ordered multiple things online ranging from a sprocket to a new frame and forks. Well known websites that i have used the most are danscomp, albes, empirebmx. That website you showed looks legit. Just make sure to call and confirm that they have all the parts in stock that you want to purchase before you order them online to prevent and hurt feelings or misunderstandings. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Bike434

Online Buying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Buying   Online Buying EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Ok I'll make sure to do that. Thanks a lot bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Online Buying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Buying   Online Buying Empty

Back to top Go down

Online Buying
Page 1 of 1