SDBMX.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego BMX Forums for San Diego BMX Discussions, San Diego BMX Information, San Diego BMX Bike Gallery, San Diego BMX Videos, San Diego BMX Racing, San Diego BMX Guide, San Diego Old Schoool BMX, San Diego Bike Shop Talk, San Diego BMX Racing

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FACEBOOK  BLOG  

new to the area

Go down 
+2
brian itzaina
jmshouse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jmshouse

new to the area Empty
PostSubject: new to the area   new to the area EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:05 am

hey i just got stationed out here. im in the navy. just wondering if anyone knows some good spots around the city.
Back to top Go down
brian itzaina
Admin
brian itzaina

new to the area Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the area   new to the area EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:35 pm

theres quite a bit to ride out here. whats your preference? park trails or street?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiddenvalleybicycle.com
jmshouse

new to the area Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the area   new to the area EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:45 pm

mainly street man some park. ive been lookin around man and cant seem to find anything. just dont know where to look i guess
Back to top Go down
frankygt

new to the area Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the area   new to the area EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:32 pm

HAVE U TRY OVA HERE BY LOGAN ELEMENTRY?....THERES A SICK ASS SKATE PARK U CAN BRAKE BONES IN...
Back to top Go down
kcamisado

new to the area Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the area   new to the area EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Logan elementary is great but really dangerous!! So you better be pro if your trying to go there. Otherwise there is a spot between Welk Resort San Diego and Hotel Del Coronado. Just take the street between those hotels down about 15 miles or so (sorry i cant remember the name of the road, and theres a pretty sick dirt lot that has obviously been used for riding in the past Smile I'm new to the area to and that's the first place I've found.
Back to top Go down
bikemad

new to the area Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the area   new to the area EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 pm

im new to sd too. but a buddy of mine brought me to this place called the ditch. not sure exactly what part of sd but its off of home ave. right next to a police vehicle maintenance shop. i was skeptical of riding so close to anything that has to do with police but there were cops driving by all day. not even a glance. but its wild, this huuuge drainage ditch with a small park style set up on huge banks. and some kids have even gone as far to build of quarters out of mortar. sweeet place man. if your interested in checking it out email me or something, im sure i can give you a better idea if i hit my buddy up. definately worth checking out

steve
www.intrepidequipment.com intrepid handcycle speiclist
Back to top Go down
trueblue550

new to the area Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the area   new to the area EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:37 pm

That ditch on home ave is really good, I live a block from there. I'm looking for somewhere to build and ride trails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new to the area Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the area   new to the area Empty

Back to top Go down

new to the area
Page 1 of 1