SDBMX.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego BMX Forums for San Diego BMX Discussions, San Diego BMX Information, San Diego BMX Bike Gallery, San Diego BMX Videos, San Diego BMX Racing, San Diego BMX Guide, San Diego Old Schoool BMX, San Diego Bike Shop Talk, San Diego BMX Racing

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FACEBOOK  BLOG  

stay classy San Diego.

Go down 
+3
brindle
bmxsandiego
Eric DeCastro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric DeCastro

stay classy San Diego. Empty
PostSubject: stay classy San Diego.   stay classy San Diego. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:14 am

hello, my name is Eric. I was just thinking, that we should start an email or for sale just for us. meaning, we all send an email to each other or what not with our delivered or picked up SD local prices. we can also add our wtb stuff just incase one of use come across these items we can let each other know. what do you guys think?

Basketball cheers bom drunken pig monkey cat alien Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Shocked Embarassed Arrow king afro flower
Back to top Go down
bmxsandiego
Admin
bmxsandiego

PostSubject: Re: stay classy San Diego.   stay classy San Diego. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:16 am

I dig that idea!
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDBMX.com
brindle

brindle

PostSubject: Re: stay classy San Diego.   stay classy San Diego. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:22 am

Thats a Great idea Eric Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brian itzaina
Admin
brian itzaina

PostSubject: Re: stay classy San Diego.   stay classy San Diego. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Eric DeCastro wrote:
hello, my name is Eric. I was just thinking, that we should start an email or for sale just for us. meaning, we all send an email to each other or what not with our delivered or picked up SD local prices. we can also add our wtb stuff just incase one of use come across these items we can let each other know. what do you guys think?

Basketball cheers bom drunken pig monkey cat alien Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Shocked Embarassed Arrow king afro flower
once the site is really up and going with a good amount of member there will be a whole section dedicated to sell and swap. there you will be able to post your adds with what you have and how much you want, or what you would trade for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiddenvalleybicycle.com
Eric DeCastro

PostSubject: Re: stay classy San Diego.   stay classy San Diego. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:23 am

brian itzaina wrote:
Eric DeCastro wrote:

once the site is really up and going with a good amount of member there will be a whole section dedicated to sell and swap. there you will be able to post your adds with what you have and how much you want, or what you would trade for it.

i don't want a "for sale" section. that will be the downfall like most other sites. sales for SD will be done face to face.
Back to top Go down
brian itzaina
Admin
brian itzaina

PostSubject: Re: stay classy San Diego.   stay classy San Diego. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:50 am

Eric DeCastro wrote:
brian itzaina wrote:
Eric DeCastro wrote:

i don't want a "for sale" section. that will be the downfall like most other sites. sales for SD will be done face to face.
there will be a sell and swap sooner or later but with this being "SD"bmxforum all sales will be done face to face.
i dont understand what your getting at? please pm me with more info?
Back to top Go down
Eric DeCastro

PostSubject: Re: stay classy San Diego.   stay classy San Diego. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:01 am

no need for PMs. all sites I have been on with "forsale" sections have brought alot of scammers and cry babies. but it's your site, if you insist on it, then more power to you. i specifically looked for a for sale section before i signed up. didn't see one, so i registered. then looked for a hidden one after for members only.
Back to top Go down
deme

PostSubject: Re: stay classy San Diego.   stay classy San Diego. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:05 am

I don't think with all of us being locals there will be to much problems with a for sale section. If someones selling some thing and I want it we meet I check it out and if i see something I don't like well I wont buy it.

Send e-mails to each other sounds a bit time consuming as well.
but hey that's my $0.02
Back to top Go down
Eric DeCastro

PostSubject: Re: stay classy San Diego.   stay classy San Diego. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:10 am

deme wrote:
I don't think with all of us being locals there will be to much problems with a for sale section. If someones selling some thing and I want it we meet I check it out and if i see something I don't like well I wont buy it.

but hey that's my $0.02

well ask leo about all of his builds, he doesn't ever use any of these types of sites, and i get emails from him avery now and the with parts he is selling...

and search on google, this site will pop up with something they want. they will be like, hey bro c'mon, i'm in chicago, just sell me the part, i'll pay for shipping.....then there we go.
Back to top Go down
brian itzaina
Admin
brian itzaina

PostSubject: Re: stay classy San Diego.   stay classy San Diego. EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:33 am

Eric DeCastro wrote:
deme wrote:

but hey that's my $0.02

well ask leo about all of his builds, he doesn't ever use any of these types of sites, and i get emails from him avery now and the with parts he is selling...

and search on google, this site will pop up with something they want. they will be like, hey bro c'mon, i'm in chicago, just sell me the part, i'll pay for shipping.....then there we go.

when the time comes for SELL AND SWAP thread there will be a strict set of rules.
Back to top Go down
garrettpeterson

garrettpeterson

PostSubject: Re: stay classy San Diego.   stay classy San Diego. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:30 am

sounds like a fabulous idea brian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HOSHPOSH

HOSHPOSH

PostSubject: Re: stay classy San Diego.   stay classy San Diego. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:45 pm

lets get this idea going. we just need some more people.
Back to top Go down
brian itzaina
Admin
brian itzaina

PostSubject: Re: stay classy San Diego.   stay classy San Diego. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:09 am

HOSHPOSH wrote:
lets get this idea going. we just need some more people.
sooner or later, probably later though. once is gets going to the point were alot of postings going on and everyones pretty familiar with each other a sell and swap will be up and running, again with VERY strict rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stay classy San Diego.   stay classy San Diego. Empty

Back to top Go down

stay classy San Diego.
Page 1 of 1