SDBMX.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego BMX Forums for San Diego BMX Discussions, San Diego BMX Information, San Diego BMX Bike Gallery, San Diego BMX Videos, San Diego BMX Racing, San Diego BMX Guide, San Diego Old Schoool BMX, San Diego Bike Shop Talk, San Diego BMX Racing

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FACEBOOK  BLOG  

hassles at poway park?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
railed

hassles at poway park? Empty
PostSubject: hassles at poway park?   hassles at poway park? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:29 am

Has anyone been hassled here by the sheriff? i've been there a few times and got hassled twice since the park is not for bikes. Two tickets from the sheriff. What a hassle. I heard from another dude while i was there last time that the city is really cracking down on bikes using this park. Anyone else had the same troubles?
Back to top Go down
garrettpeterson

garrettpeterson

PostSubject: Re: hassles at poway park?   hassles at poway park? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:56 am

ya dude u gotta be on ur toes there.its sketch

as of today theyre building a system to where bikes can no longer fit in the gates to ride etc.
u have to register n everything.blah blah blah it sucks
Back to top Go down
railed

PostSubject: Re: hassles at poway park?   hassles at poway park? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:28 am

No way! That's so lame, man. How are we going to get in there now? There MUST be some way around that!
Back to top Go down
garrettpeterson

garrettpeterson

PostSubject: Re: hassles at poway park?   hassles at poway park? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:00 am

no idea man....i guess if u get caught in there now,its more than just a ticket so im not gonna risk it now.F that. Mad
Back to top Go down
hathaway17

PostSubject: Re: hassles at poway park?   hassles at poway park? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:27 pm

you can fit your bike through the little thing they set up. its not hars to get in but its sketchy getting out when the cops drive by
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hassles at poway park?   hassles at poway park? Empty

Back to top Go down

hassles at poway park?
Page 1 of 1