SDBMX.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego BMX Forums for San Diego BMX Discussions, San Diego BMX Information, San Diego BMX Bike Gallery, San Diego BMX Videos, San Diego BMX Racing, San Diego BMX Guide, San Diego Old Schoool BMX, San Diego Bike Shop Talk, San Diego BMX Racing

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FACEBOOK  BLOG  

whats up yo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jtawesome

whats up yo Empty
PostSubject: whats up yo   whats up yo EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Hello hello. Im joe, jt, josephtyler, or any combo or take on that name. just want to introduce myself and see whats up with some bmxers. I usually jam around town fining places to ride as i go. Mostly you will find me and my blinding orange bike out in downtown area or at the park, maybe near the water or where ever i feel like at the time. But really i joined up here to find more people to ride with and learn of some new spots. About me. Im 28 146lbs and work downtown fixing cars. I usually got my bike with me in the back of my 4runner and am always looking for new places to check out. So thanks for having a cool site for bmxers and junk yo.

-jt
Back to top Go down
bmxsandiego
Admin
bmxsandiego

whats up yo Empty
PostSubject: welcome to the site, bro!   whats up yo EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:46 am

What's up, bro!
Wanted to take a moment to welcome you to our site.
Tell you friends about the site.....tell everyone.
Thanks for your intro.
Ride hard,
CJ
founder
SDBMX.com alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDBMX.com

whats up yo
Page 1 of 1