SDBMX.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego BMX Forums for San Diego BMX Discussions, San Diego BMX Information, San Diego BMX Bike Gallery, San Diego BMX Videos, San Diego BMX Racing, San Diego BMX Guide, San Diego Old Schoool BMX, San Diego Bike Shop Talk, San Diego BMX Racing

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FACEBOOK  BLOG  

new guy here from penasquitos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GTUltrabox2004

new guy here from penasquitos Empty
PostSubject: new guy here from penasquitos   new guy here from penasquitos EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:04 am

hey fellow pedalpushers. i live in rancho penasquitos, not much to ride around here, holla if you down to ride. im not insane, but i dont suck, and i drive woot! just lookin for some kids to ride with since none of my other buddies even own a bmx haha. and another thing...i recently got back into biking few months ago, went into bike store and i was dumb and bought a real nice bike....but its a strictly track bike, gt ultrabox, made by a store owner so that he could ride it in races, but he quit. its actually from hidden valley bikes in esco...well i want to try and sell this for a more street.dirt bike. ive leanred a lot on this gt again though, 360s and wat not, and mobbin the golf course by my house is a real treat! so just write back if anyone down to kill some time in the day, i could pick us up and drive to soem banks or somethin. dont know how to put a pic on this post but ill put one on my profile. k see ya guys p.s. the gt i have was made the last year gts were american mae, nice components and everything. chain tensioners all the goods, s&m handlebars, i paid a grand for it, but ill sell it for half haha. sounds crazy but just hit me up and we'll ride anyways! oh my name is Nick!
Back to top Go down

new guy here from penasquitos
Page 1 of 1