SDBMX.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego BMX Forums for San Diego BMX Discussions, San Diego BMX Information, San Diego BMX Bike Gallery, San Diego BMX Videos, San Diego BMX Racing, San Diego BMX Guide, San Diego Old Schoool BMX, San Diego Bike Shop Talk, San Diego BMX Racing

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FACEBOOK  BLOG  

Custom Sputnic - Complete - FLAWLESS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StreetProgramz

Custom Sputnic - Complete - FLAWLESS Empty
PostSubject: Custom Sputnic - Complete - FLAWLESS   Custom Sputnic - Complete - FLAWLESS EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Hey All,

Just wanted to give a heads-up about this custom Sputnic I have for sale on Craigslist...

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/1378771728.html

The bike has over $900 in parts and was ridden only a handful of times. I need cash ASAP so it must go!

Let me know if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
StreetProgramz

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sputnic - Complete - FLAWLESS   Custom Sputnic - Complete - FLAWLESS EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 pm

The bike is still available and I've lowered the price to $375. The address for the Craigslist posting has changed but you can still find it by searching "Sputnic".

Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down
StreetProgramz

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sputnic - Complete - FLAWLESS   Custom Sputnic - Complete - FLAWLESS EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:57 pm

I've lowered the price to $300 in hopes of selling the bike this weekend. Note, the frame alone on this bike costs $289. This is an insane deal!! My loss is literally your gain.
Back to top Go down
StreetProgramz

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sputnic - Complete - FLAWLESS   Custom Sputnic - Complete - FLAWLESS EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:35 am

Sold!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Sputnic - Complete - FLAWLESS   Custom Sputnic - Complete - FLAWLESS Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Sputnic - Complete - FLAWLESS
Page 1 of 1