SDBMX.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego BMX Forums for San Diego BMX Discussions, San Diego BMX Information, San Diego BMX Bike Gallery, San Diego BMX Videos, San Diego BMX Racing, San Diego BMX Guide, San Diego Old Schoool BMX, San Diego Bike Shop Talk, San Diego BMX Racing

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FACEBOOK  BLOG  

Sick spots in ramona

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CLBMX247

CLBMX247

Sick spots in ramona Empty
PostSubject: Sick spots in ramona   Sick spots in ramona EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:35 am

ok so im a local rider in ramona so i try to find some awsome spots and this is what i found.....

Ramona high school there is a small stage but you can do some pretty fun stuff of it like jump trash cans or 360 whatever.
there are a couple rails not meny though..there is a small 5 stair off to the side of the school but whatch out for cars..

Oive pierce middle school there is a small gap and alot of tables to put where ever you want to do whatever there is a
extended 5 stair but u need to gap to the black top so u dont case it and there is a 4 foot stage if u know where to look.
(go on weekeds when no cars are out front and check the back gate)

7-11 there is a small table u can do some simple tricks off it but its still fun.

McDonald's (only for people who have a death wish) a huge 3 pack but watch out there are gaps with a lot of S*** in them
that can hurt like wood and shopping carts also all the jumps are really skechy but there are smaller jums off to the side.

K-mart the jumps are really skechy and small but u can still have fun

Stater Brother (parking lot) some dividers you can jump over and a manual pad..

post office = long round rail

Lot behind schools has 2 monster step ups really skechy (experienced riders only)

i will keep riding and keep the spots up to date comment if this information helps clown
Back to top Go down
JamesC

Sick spots in ramona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick spots in ramona   Sick spots in ramona EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:25 am

ehh i live in ramona too there like nothing to ride really haha this is about itand its boring lol.
Back to top Go down

Sick spots in ramona
Page 1 of 1