SDBMX.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego BMX Forums for San Diego BMX Discussions, San Diego BMX Information, San Diego BMX Bike Gallery, San Diego BMX Videos, San Diego BMX Racing, San Diego BMX Guide, San Diego Old Schoool BMX, San Diego Bike Shop Talk, San Diego BMX Racing

Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FACEBOOK  BLOG  

couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
garrettpeterson

garrettpeterson

couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago Empty
PostSubject: couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago   couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:56 am

couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago Boost10

couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago Footwh10

couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago Turndo11

couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago Tablee10

couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago Ice12
Back to top Go down
gareth

gareth

PostSubject: Re: couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago   couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:46 pm

you got turndowns dialed
Back to top Go down
garrettpeterson

garrettpeterson

PostSubject: Re: couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago   couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:26 am

yessir,it was the first real trick i learned when i fist started riden bout a year ago and ive been doin em ever since perfecting them off/on/over anything and everything i can Smile hhahaha i love them

im kinda re-learning them too cuz i ate shit really hard doing an over clicked one and so i didnt do them for a few months and now im getten em back Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago   couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago Empty

Back to top Go down

couple from yesterday and a few weeks ago
Page 1 of 1